Matthew was laying on the floor playing with Ella as I cooked dinner last night and at one point looked up with a silly grin and calmly said, "Ella just rolled over." He said it so calmly in fact and even somewhat mischievously, if you will, that I didn't even believe him!
Just a day or two earlier I was telling how it wouldn't be long and she'd be rolling over so I thought he was trying to play a trick on me. "No, she didn't " I responded. "Yes, Tara, she realllly did!" he said.
So he out her back on her belly and told me to watch. And so I did...and what would you know? A few moments later she rolled over again. My baby girl is growing up so quickly. If I ever get around to making her a baby book I'll have to remember to jot this one down: March 18- Ella rolled from tummy to back and is almost rolling back to tummy.
Ella has also recently become more interactive with her toys. Especially those with mirrors. She coos and "talks" constantly. She now loves chewing on her fingers (we definitely think she's starting to teeth) which results in wet bibs, shirts, etc.
And in other Ella news- we're thinking it's time to try some cereal in the next day or two. We'll let you know how that goes :)
1 comment:
Why don't you have her a baby book? You'd better get one started so in 25 yrs from now you can tell her at what age she rolled over & cut her first tooth.
Don't think you're going to remember it all and write it down later.
Post a Comment