01 November 2011

Its November...

...which means our little one is due to arrive next month...wow!! I guess it's time to start getting ready for the big day. I think we pretty much have everything we need for baby for the first couple of months. I just need to buy a couple things i'll need and start gathering and packing the things that will be needed throughout the hospital stay. I also plan to make a few freezer meals and to have a pretty clean house (of which is usually nothing out of the ordinary). And although I technically have a whole month I know the days are going to run out fast. I work every day for the next two weeks with evening events almost nightly...not to mention trying to keep up with the regular everyday things in addition to my crazy busy schedule. All that mumble jumble mentioned above will run me to mid-month when I can finally catch up, take a breather, and really get myself ready...well at least as ready as I'll ever be.

1 comment:

mom said...

Are you getting a little nervous? Good thing you're so busy, it will make the time go faster. Can't wait!!! Love you, Mom