11 October 2011

Making Room for Baby

Yesterday's ups delivery brought a swing! Kind of exciting yet kind of trying at the same time--for I am still in the process of wrapping my mind around this whole "making room for baby" thing. The nursery part is good...just combined the guest room & craft room into one (which worked out better than I imagined it would) and viola there's a room for baby! The part I have difficulty with is the items that must find a place outside of baby's room (i.e. the swing that crowds up the living room). Bathroom items & kitchen items havent given me much problem yet as I was able to find places that seemed to house the items perfectly...but this darn huge swing just doesn't fit perfectly anywhere in the living room (or anywhere on the main floor for that matter). But baby wins and I am putting his/her needs over my wants of a perfect room...because I hear these swing things are life savers and because I love this baby already, of course! Perhaps this cute baby will be the perfect accessory to make the swing fit into my living room decor jussssst right?!? :)

No comments: