So, what do you think??
My opinion?? Well, I think babies are pretty much cute in anything--and I'll admit that probably would also include looking cute in a "babi-kini" butttt will my daughter be wearing a two-piece any time in her younger years? No! Oh and just for the record--whether my first born be a girl or my sixth I am determined to have at least one daughter & at least one son for that matter! :)
Anyhow, here's my reasoning for no two-pieces and Matthew agrees with me on this one--while it may be harmless and even cute for babies and young children to be in two pieces (afterall they do run around in just diapers) I do not think that it is appropriate or cute for pre-teens and young teens to be sporting bikinis. And because I hold that belief--I think it only makes sense to make the no two-pieces a rule from the beginning in our household.
Now do I look at a cute baby in a "babi-kini" and think that it's absurd or that her momma isn't a good one? No! To each their own, is how I see it. Some may allow their daughters to sport babi-kinis and bikinis and that's their choice. Our choice is to not allow it. And I'm not blogging about this topic because it gets me heated or because I am super passionate and opinionated about it really--just saw the article and thought it interesting. That's all. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment