If you want to top that off you can go ahead and add beautiful sunshine shining into my windows and an outside temperature of 58 degrees at 7 am!
Perhaps I'll make myself a smoothie today for lunch and enjoy it out on the back deck on my new patio set!! See? It is a happy day!! :)
A happy day today with many happy days up ahead! Looking forward to spending the weekend with my husband, followed by a fun yet jam packed week, which will then be followed by the week that will take me to Ohio to see my family and celebrate Princess Jessa's birthday!! And it doesn't even end there--the future holds much greatness in store for us here in the Strohman household!! I'm excited beyond words about it all!!
Oh Happy Day!!
2 comments:
It's about time you posted again. You are slacking! I'm anxious for that weekend you come home, wishing Matthew was coming with you as well. Oh, by the way, we have sunshine here in Ohio too. And our temps have been in the high 60's and 70.
Love you, Mom
I know, I know! I plan to eventually get back to regular updates!!
Post a Comment