So after taking a month off of blogging I am back!!! So much has happened in one month's time and I will never be able to remember it all in quite as much detail as if I'd blogged about it immediately or to catch up on it all on here for you but it was worth it to me to enjoy those extra moments with my husband that I would have spent on here.
It's crazy to think that he's been home for a whole month already---or that he's only be home for a month at this point! Really the whole concept of time is just crazy! Regardless of how long or short of a time its seemed---it's been absolutely blissful to fall asleep next to him and to wake up with him still right there by my side!! It's been wonderful to have a hand to hold and lips to kiss and quite comforting to have him right there with me to share the moments of our lives together!! Life has been just how its supposed to be!!
With all that being said--I really only meant to simply say--I'm back and that although I'll probably go back and fill you all in on a couple things that have happen over that last month that mostly I'll just be picking up from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment