06 January 2011

The Signifigance of Ten

Today brings us to the ten week mark--meaning that my husband will be home in approximately 10 weeks or less! I am absolutely ecstatic about it! I remember like it was yesterday getting to mark 10 weeks til r&r on my calendar but now I can mark 10 weeks til homecoming on my calendar and that is like 10 times better!! Really like ten trillion time better more like it! Ahh I am soooo excited!!

But with my husband's return only being ten weeks out that means its time to pack up and head back out west. And the prep for the move is now in full swing--with half of my room already in boxes, an approximate leave date chosen, and a return flight for my dad booked. My calendar is filling up quick with all the things I must do before I go and the days are flying by--it will, as always, be here before I even know it. From here until the day we pull out of the driveway I'll be running around from here to there like a mad woman trying to enjoy each and every moment I have left here in Ohio. It's crazy to think of all that is going to change in a matter of ten weeks! ((whoa-nelly))

No comments: