26 January 2011

Rise and Shine

If there's one thing I don't like, it's having my sleep interrupted by a loud annoying alarm clock! I'm probably doing good to get to sleep only a few hours before the darn thing is set to yell at me--leaving me an unhappy camper when it does! If there's one thing I do like, it's waking up when my body is good and ready! And I really like knowing that I fell asleep at a decent hour (well for me anyhow) and slept soundly all night through!! It's nice and refreshing when my body is ready to wake just before day break--- starting the day with a smile! After all, who wouldn't smile when waking up without the alarm clock screaming in your ear and finding this and this...?!?




















 Why hello there inbox full of love! Hello there beautiful sunny Colorado forecast! I'll gladly take you both! Oh wait...ahh yes...and hello there rising sun, I am so glad to have you shine on this blessed day!! Oh I do love happy mornings!! Although I can't help but to feel the sting of knowing it's my last day here-- I must focus on the positive!! So, I shall! With a slightly sleepy smile on my face I am up early, in a wonderful mood, and ready to start my day! My plan for today is as follows: to rise up and shine!!! Ha, no seriously, I plan to get up and get going--starting my day with a run (as I sadly missed yesterday's run...I am for real sad about it), to get the truck and trailer loaded up and ready to go (all of which is like already 95%+ finished...whoo hoo), then to spend the rest of my day and evening basking in the glory of being with my family :)

Have I mentioned lately, that I love my life?!? Because I do!!

No comments: