10 January 2011

My Little Brother--Is Growing Up


 Austin Reed
January 10 2011
17 years old



My little brother isn't so little anymore--- he's growing up so fast! Today, Austin Reeder turned a whole 17 years old-- I can hardly believe it! Although I sometimes miss the wee little guy he once was--- I also love watching who he becomes! :) I love my little brother (even though he might not be so little anymore)! In honor of his day he came home to a newly licensed and insured  s-10 (which I think he might be super excited about), we had Larosa's  pizza for dinner, and rented a movie--but didn't end up watching much of the movie as we spent most of the night talking and being with family instead. He had funfetti cake (the best there is) and opened cards full of monies--I'd say it was a pretty good day! :) Happy 17th Birthday, Austin!! We love you!

No comments: