So, you know when you're a kid and your sister does something you don't like and you yell in that bratty litte voice "I'm telling!" Well that's kinda how I feel right now---like I should yell at myself and tell me that "I'm telling!"! Why? Because, although I hate to admit it, I am already starting to slack--but I won't let that continue! I must run! I must run! I must run!
I could say I missed a day because I haven't been feeling well (which I haven't but I dont think one mile would have hurt anything), I could say it's because I have been sooo busy, or that I will run more when I have someone to go with, or blah , blah, blah--but those would all be excuses! So--to keep myself from making excuses--each time I think about slacking "I'm telling!!!" Even though it will be a late run, I will run tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment