I admit-- I often turn to retail therapy when life gets stressful. But lately I have been on my best behavior. I'd actually like to think I have been on my best behavior this whole year through but I guess that could be debatable. I am unsure if, according to normal standards, I was on my best behavior or if it was just in comparison to my regular habits that I feel like I have been on my best behavior? Hmmm I wonder---Oh dearest husband of mine what do you think?!?
Regardless, though this post was about my retail therapy- limited editions...otherwise known as trying dresses on with the girls just for fun but not buying any--at least not yet :) This one though was our favorite! And I am in the market for a cute black dress! But I am staying strong, holding out, and waiting to find one just as beautiful but on sale! So for now--I am being a good girl--I went to the mall for a girls day and spent no money whatsoever!! Whoohoo go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment