21 December 2010

My Kitties and Their Differing Personalities


Patton is always right by my side usually all up in my business trying to be a part of whatever it is I'm doing. I mostly love it and just have to laugh but sometimes after he moves my material for the fifth time as trying to line it up...I can get a little frustrated. He's going to be a little sad to learn that no kitties are allowed in my craft room once we make our way back to Colorado.

Elliot on the other hand could really care less. He's my Mr. Independent and spends his days downstairs exploring or up here sleeping. He does sometimes like to be in the same room as I am but still enjoys keeping his distance. He likes to lay around and watch everything thats happening or sometimes catch a few ZzZzZ's. That's his usual.

No comments: