Monkey see, monkey do, never have I ever seen two little girls in pajamas as cute as these two!
24 December 2010
Monkey See Monkey Do
Monkey see, monkey do---Aunt Tara bought the same pajamas for the both of you!! I bought them the same pjs because 1. they are some of the cutest pjs I've ever seen and 2. because I always buy them pretty much the same thing---it's my way to always be certain that I am giving each niece equal amounts of love and because I obviously love the stuff I pick out so I want them both to have it because really how could I get Jessa a cute dress and not get Sienna a cute dress or how could I get Sienna cute pjs and not get Jessa cute pjs?!? So I've decided that buying two of everything really is the best way to go. Anyhow--the real point of this post:
Monkey see, monkey do, never have I ever seen two little girls in pajamas as cute as these two!
Monkey see, monkey do, never have I ever seen two little girls in pajamas as cute as these two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment