It's time for another MilSpouse Friday Fill-in. I get the questions from another blog called Wife of a Sailor and then I, of course, answer them. Just something fun to do I guess (as if I really have time to be sitting around not sewing/embroidering...ahaha)! Alrighty--on to the questions!
What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
The gift of love!! Might sound cheesy but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad
I am pretty sure I answered one pretty similar to this last week?! Everything is different when your loved one is deployed--and holidays are no exception.
If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
To be honest, I have no clue what topper my parents have on their tree nor can I remember what topper we had on our tree last year. Hmm--maybe a star?
What are your three favorite websites?
I guess most used would be considered favorites? In which case my top three currently consist of--gmail, facebook, blogspot. But etsy is quickly becoming a new favorite, along with any website that contains lists of quotes, and that just might sum up my internet usage.
On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)
Umm I think I'll keep the answer to this one to myself, yep pretty sure I will.
Ok. Not the best, most fun questions ever. Maybe better luck next week? For now--it's late. So...goodnight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment