18 October 2010

R&R

It's R&R week!!! The week I've been waiting for for last 30 weeks!! I think it's finally hit me---it's happening...its real! Well in my mind it's still seeming quite surreal but my body has it figured out..guess there's no fooling the nerves that are going crazy and doing the happy dance inside of my body. I'm shaking all over, my stomach has become quite the acrobat as it flips a trillion times a minute, it's hard to breathe, I can't focus--I just smile and do random things all around the house and anxiously check my email/my phone every other second to see if there is any sign of an update as to when I might be able to expect the love of my life to arrive in Ohio--it could take two days it could take five...who knows?!? But who cares...really...I am just ecstatic to know its this week...yep it's for real...it's this week!!! Okay---breathe, Tara, breathe!! Ahhh I can't calm down- I'm totally freaking out- in the best way possible! :) Off to finish laundry, pack my clothes, clean my room, etc, etc, etc...and wait for the phone call that says...head to the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: