04 October 2010
Naps with my Niece
Every now and then when Jessa's main babysitters (mimaw and pipaw) are busy--Aunt Tara gets to babysit :) Usually when I babysit I take her out and about- once to Young's Dairy Farm, a couple times for a picnic, etc, etc--because I don't like to just sit around. But the other day when I babysat we did just that...sat around. We played with toys in the house, took a nice little nap, and then played out in the yard for a bit. My favorite part though- is always the naps! Not because she's asleep necessarily but because there's nothing better than holding a sleeping babe--I love it!! Plus the rocking is soo soothing-- I think I may have to put a rocking chair in my bedroom and just rock myself to sleep! Or maybe I'll just settle for rocking in the afternoon and taking naps with my niece!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment