10 October 2010
brooketara-tarabrooke time
I just spent part of this past weekend in Columbus with my beautiful friend Brookie Burson! We were long over due for some brooketara-tarabrooke time and it was nice to finally get to hang out and catch up. For years now, geographic distance has kept us from getting together as often as we'd liked but for the last six months we've both been living in Ohio and we haven't much taken advantage of this short lived happening. Shame on us! But I am thankful that this weekend we did just that--took advantage of the fact that we are both here and decided to have a girls weekend. We spent hours on end just talking talking talking on Friday night. On Saturday we lounged around in our comfy clothes and watched the game (another Buckeye victory...whoop whoop) then we got ready for a night out on the town. It was simple but great all in the same. A fun weekend indeed and I vote we do it more often! I've missed her, one of my very best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment