I had been planning on meeting up with a couple friends at our local park of sorts down by the covered bridge- we'd planned to have a picnic and just hang out. Well of course as everyone's busy schedules would have it...our meeting time got pushed back from 1:00 to 2:00, our preparation for anything that a picnic would require lacked, and so we said to heck with the original idea as long as we just get together we'll be doing good.
I was going to just grab a water bottle and maybe some chips before I ran out the door (because despite that I already had and hour and a half longer than what the original plans called for I was still almost running late for our 2:00 meeting) but then as I scurried in to tell mom, dad, and Jessa goodbye, I noticed a sleeping mimaw, a trying to keep my eyes open pipaw, and a I'm entertaining myself for now but will soon be bored little girl. So I told them I'd take her with me and they could nap....so here I am (now late for our 2:00 meeting) trying to run around and pack up Jessa, whose diaper bag was in her mommy's car at work, who would need more than a water bottle and chips for lunch, and all that good kind of stuff. So I scrambled around...threw some stuff in a bag, borrowed the keys to the minivan, made a pit stop at the gas station to search for picnic-y snacks...and made it just in time to meet the others at Mindy's house for our backyard......picnic!!! Was cute, was fun, now planning a more elaborate one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment