24 September 2010
Good Kind of Stuff
Today, as I drove home from my hair appointment I received a text full of kind words and it made me smile! And I thought to myself...I love that kind words can be such a simple thing yet greatly brighten someone's day. I love that people sometimes randomly think of me and share their thoughts with such kind words. I love that I also have the ability to randomly choose (and perhaps for no particular reason at all) to pass on kind words to another and make them smile! In return I smile. I smile just because I know as they read the words they'll smile too, I smile because they were worth smiling over in the first place, and I smile because without expecting to receive anything back--I almost always do. I love the positive effect people can have on one another and think that we should all randomly choose to pass on our love, some kind words, a smile, and all that other good kind of stuff a little more often! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment