15 August 2010

Fun in the Sun

Happy times with family and fun in the sun--does it get any better than that? Why yes it does! Throw in a mix of family from both sides, add a beautiful pool, put two completely adorable nieces in my arms---and there you have it---a wonderful day that really is that good!! :)

One nice and hot sunny day- my sisters, my niece, and I headed down to my in-laws to enjoy a day at the pool and to let Jessa and Sienna play together. It was fabulous!! There were lots of smiles and a whole lotta love!! If only I could have added more family and (saving the best for last) topped it all off with my wonderfully amazing husband---well then that would have been just perfect!! ;)

I'd still call it pretty close though!! A few sunshine smiles for you to enjoy---and a video too!!









No comments: