22 July 2010

My Best Friend

I love love love quotes. I live by them. They inspire me so much. And remind me of what's really important to me. I could spend hours reading quotes of all kinds. Sometimes I search for them when I am down and need a pick me up. Sometimes I search for them when I'm not sure what else to do with my time. Sometimes I search for them when I am super happy and just want to enhance the feeling. Nonetheless I was reading through quotes tonight as I work my night shift and this one reached out and grabbed me...made me smile!


My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford


Thank you, Matthew, for being my husband, my best friend, my everything...and bringing out the best in me and for noticing "my best" even when others might not. You have helped to make me who I am and I love you for that (and for sooo many other reasons, too)! And of course, my all encompassing self, must also thank so many other important people in my life for their contributions...yet not to take away from my super-special husband praise...my parents, my siblings, grandparents, other extended family, and friends from all walks of life. You've all played a part and are so special to me- so thank you all!

No comments: