29 June 2010

Serious Baggage

Although the fact that you must pay for your luggage on airlines these days is certainly annoying I have just decided that it's probably in my best interest this time around. Otherwise I'd be showing up at the Denver airport tomorrow morning toting with me some serious baggage. But I mean really how's a girl supposed to pack lightly for a two week trip to visit her girl friends and try to account for hot sunshiny days, comfortably cool evenings, a birthday celebration, 4th of July celebration, nights out with the girls, late nights lounging around the house, nature hikes, shopping trips, fitness trails, lunch dates, etc etc. Not to mention the fact that my shoe obsession and therefore my shoe collection has been growing and I of course need to use this opportunity to show them off and get some use out of them- I mean I'm talking like six pairs of shoes minimum must go with me. Hmm I predict this to be a time consuming task that will take some expert packing skills, and every bit of space my suit case and carry on and of course my personal item has to offer- and yes my checked bag will weigh every bit of 49.9 pounds barely making the 50lbs cut. Looks like I need to get to work-and fast! Time is running out! So much to do...so little time. I'll sleep on the plane I guess. Colorado, I'll see you- tomorrow!!

No comments: