On May 3, 2010- me and three other girls set sail on the Carnival Destiny cruise ship with stops to include Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau. It was so nice to be able to get away and relax for a little while and I owe all my thanks to my wonderfully amazing and unselfish husband who so kindly encourages me to still enjoy life while he is away. As hard as it must have been for him to know I was going on a cruise while he was stuck in Iraq he still insisted that I have fun and enjoy it all as much as I could. And although I had a great time it made me miss him soooo much more. At every moment and every experience it physically hurt my heart to know that he couldn't be there by my side and why. Such a bittersweet trip but am thankful for it nonetheless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment