18 May 2010

Another Month Bites the Dust!!

May 18th makes two months since Matthew has left and so...another month bites the dust...we're on to month three!! But first to celebrate the passing of another month I have yet again received a nice little card all the way from Scotland! This time Kat sent me two tiny takeouts or in other words delicious gummy pizzas! Nothing like childhood treats to sweeten your day!! Nor is there anything like knowing you have a friend that cares so much :) I really have begun to look forward to finding out what the next card might hold and that helps to focus some of my attention on things other than the number of days, weeks, or months.

Not to mention the cards that I receive from her are personalized cards (which are always so cool) but she has also included a quote in both of the cards I've received thus far...and have I mentioned that I love love love quotes! This past months quote came just at the right time as the beginning of month three has proved to be the toughest yet. The quote inspirational and much appreciated!! So thanks Kat for everything- you're awesome!!!

No comments: