24 April 2010

Apartment Searching for Brookie

Little miss Brookie is growing up! She's currently searching for her first apartment with plans to move in after summer break. We turned the search into a family affair and all went and looked at one in Kentucky an exit or two from NKU (where she attends college) but we weren't too impressed. Plus mom is trying to get her to live closer to Eastgate which is then closer to home. Visiting her in or around Eastgate might be challenging for me- because when Matthew leaves I turn to retail therapy and a mall would be way too close (hopefully I find Ua job soon so that I can support my shopping habit...until then I must try to refrain and keep that money in the bank)! Below is a picture of the whole gang viewing the apartment- I think we might have been a little overwhelming to the leasing agent.

No comments: