So as Matthew prepares for his upcoming deployment to Iraq...I have my own preparations to begin focusing on, second only to spending as much precious time with my husband as possible- of course!!! But it has been officially decided (99% sure at this point) that I will be moving back to Ohio for the majority of the time he is gone! It was a major debate, because for every great reason there was for me to make the move back home there was also a great reason for me to stay here in our home. My mind was a disaster zone for about a week or so...but finally at some random moment the answer came to me and it was clear as to which decision was the best for me! It isn't necessarily going to be easy and I'm definitely not going to enjoy the packing up and moving part again and then again...but this is now the plan and I am getting excited to spend this hard time with such wonderful family and friends!!! OHIO HERE I COME!! OH!!
1 comment:
I can imagine how hard of a decision this is, but see that smile on my face in the picture. yahoo!!! Just let us know when and how we will be helping. Love you
Post a Comment