02 January 2010

"And The Award Goes To"



TONYA SPAETH!!
I decided just a moment ago, while looking back over my blog from this past year that my mom deserves an award...the award of "best blog follower!" My mom consistently reads and comments on my blogs! A sure way for me to know that she's reading them, which makes blogging worth my time. Plus I get really excited getting comments and love to know what others think about what I blog about! So thank you to everyone who reads the blog but a special thanks to my mom for all the comments as well!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your welcome!! I just wish you didn't live so far away that I had to check your blog to see what's up in your life!!! I hope North Carolina is next or whatever is the closest to me. North Carolina is a doable days drive you know. Love you, Mom.

Unknown said...

Just to let you know that there are others who love to read your blog. I just finished reading your year in review and really enjoyed it. I guess I should try to print it for Grandma. Also, thanks so much for my birthday card. I was telling Dan that you are amazing and never seem to forget anything and we all enjoy everything you send to Grandma. Lots of love, back to reading, Paula