21 September 2009

Those of you who know me probably know that I hate cold weather. And to me anything below 70 is cold! So I am sure you can imagine just how thrilled I was when I checked the weather this morning and found today's high to be 50!!! But not just 50---50 and rainy! To make matters worse I checked Lynchburg's forecast, 73 for the high.The question is no longer which piece of furniture is next on the list but rather...furniture or new warm clothes? As the rest of my belongings, which includes my warmer clothes, isn't set to arrive for another 2-4 weeks. On a positive note- I'm writing this blog while laying in the center of my nice, new, warm, big king size bed!! :) Which is absolutely fantastic might I add.Now I have to convince myself to get up & get going...because I have ALOT to accomplish today! Ready...set...GO!!

No comments: